Saturday 11 April 2015

Lucky Stars Mini in Simply Style


"Lucky Stars Mini in Simply Style"

Pattern by:  Vanessa Christenson
Size:  12.5" x 14.5"

I fell in love with Vanessa Christenson's Lucky Stars Mini quilt which was shown in Love Patchwork & Quilting Magazine, Issue 16, made up in one of her newest line of fabrics, Color Theory.  My LQS only had Layer Cakes of Color Theory and I couldn't justify buying one to cut a mini charm pack out of it since I'm trying to shop from my stash (a charm pack would have been ok, a mini charm pack would have been perfect!)  Then I remembered I had scraps of Simply Style by V & Co, and got to work.

For the white and the backing I used fat quarters from my stash - I don't have any information about them


I quilted the entire quilt with 50 wt Aurifil 2024 (white) in a cross-hatch pattern.




Happy Quilting!

Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment