Sunday 15 February 2015

Love More


"Love More"

Pattern:  Elevation Pillow
By Kristy Daum for Camelot Fabrics

Size:  20.5" x 20.5"

Instead of a pillow, I made a Wallhanging.  This was a free pattern from the Camelot Fabrics website.  It went together quickly & easily - just squares and half-square triangles.

The extra half-square triangles went on the back. 


This text fabric is part of the Love More line by Susan Black for P & B Textiles and it was my inspiration for the whole piece.  The background is Moda grunge (I've used it so many times & in so many colourways!).  Two of the other prints are remnants I picked up that were also from the Love More line.  The rest of the prints were fat quarters pulled from my stash.



I've also used the Love More text print for the binding.


I did echo quilting about half an inch apart in the background and then in the ditch and half an inch in from each side in the prints.


Happy Quilting!

Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment