Sunday 14 September 2014

The Boo Crew (Charming Chevrons)


The Boo Crew

Pattern:  Charming Chevrons, Tiny 97 by Pieced Tree Patterns

Size:  34.5" x 42"

Charm Pack:  The Boo Crew by Sweetwater for Moda

Background & Binding:  Quilter's Linen, Screen Print D#9864 Robert Kaufman

Here are some of my favourite prints from the charm pack!


On the back I used a dark grey flannelette with white polka dots.  The binding is the same as the background.


I quilted straight lines following the chevrons in white thread and just straight in the borders, approximately 0.5" apart.




Just one more angle shot:


The front of the quilt used 40 charm squares so I used the other two (a white on white print and a duplicate of a black and white print) to make my label.  Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of it prior to taking it up to Serge & Sew as a sample - so you'll have to pop into the shop to see it in person :). I love using up the whole package of charms!!!

Happy Quilting!

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment