Monday 28 April 2014

Mini Radio Wave


Mini Radio Wave
Pattern by Jaybird Quilts
Size:  13" x 18"

Lately I've been trying to use up my scraps so for this project I used scraps of gray Quilter's Linen (Robert Kaufman) for my background and a partial pack of charm squares - Noteworthy by Sweetwater for Moda.  It worked out well as the pieces needed were small and I had some small leftover pieces from previous projects as well as some whole charm squares.

For the back I pieced together the few charm squares I had left and added some white & gray print to make up the difference (& a hanging sleeve).


Even though the pieces are small, you can still catch some words & phrases when you look closely.


I also saved enough of a charm square to use as my label:


I quilted horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.


Happy Quilting!

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment