Saturday 29 March 2014

Book Cover


Quilted Book Cover
Size:  5.5" x 7.5"

This project is from my UFO bin and was one that really didn't take long to finish up once I decided to do it.  I had previously appliquéd the random pieces to the book cover but I wasn't entirely happy with the stitching so today I just went over it all again with a different shade of brown thread (because I couldn't find the match) and made the inside pieces to hold the album or book and finish the edges.  I always make it this bigger size because then I can also use it for a pocketbook if I later want to.

I keep my Pieced Tree Patterns in the little photo albums from the dollar store and needed another to contain my ever growing collection of them.


The back:


Happy Quilting!

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment