Sunday 23 February 2014

Science Fair Made Mini



Original Pattern:  Science Fair by Jaybird Quilts
Size:  10.75" x 13.25"

Although Jaybird Quilts has released some mini patterns recently, I couldn't wait any longer to do a mini Science Fair. I used the smallest Half Hex and Triangle on my Hex N More ruler and the layout for the baby quilt on the regular pattern.


The quilting is straight lines - in the ditch and a 1/4" on each side - all in grey thread.  The binding is cut on the bias and is the same fabric as the background and the backing - Robert Kaufman's "Quilter's Linen".  The prints and solids are all from my scrap bin but are mostly Robert Kaufman too.



It makes me want to move my king-size Science Fair to the front of the line :)

Happy Quilting!

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment