Monday 17 June 2013

Woodland Tails & More

Size:  36.25" x 44.25"

This quilt started with the following four fabrics from the Woodland Tails line by Sheri Berry Designs for Riley Blake Designs:

I especially loved the little blue mouse so added Flock (blue dots) by Thomas Knauer for Andover Fabrics and Color Weave by P & B Textiles (also used it for the binding).


Finally, I pulled the yellow print from my stash (which I think is from P & B Textiles) & also the polka dot print with the purple, pink, green & blue which was also from my stash:

I cross-hatched the entire quilt with approximately 1" lines.  The batting is Hobbs Heirloom 80/20.  The backing is Nursery Flannel ~ Crumbs Shell ~ Cloud9  Fabric, 100% certified organic cotton.  It was beautiful to work with!

Happy Quilting!

Bec


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see some updates!! Just updating my blog too....

    And love what you did with the scraps of this fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete